Why have a HUB?
It is our hope that the HUB will enable people in the FDCW community to learn more about, and collaborate in advancing a universal education for compassion and wisdom that brings peace and warm-heartedness to the world.
It will achieve this by:
- Enabling people to find each other without going through the office
- Enabling the FDCW office to share office/project news more effectively, regularly and informally
- Encouraging research and sharing of resources such as scientific articles, videos, books, and others.
- Enabling projects to share key non –public documents (including the ones specific to faculty and facilitators)
- Providing a platform for national/regional/language collaboration
- Offering a space to share tips, ideas and good practice
- Keeping the enthusiasm going by regular communication and input
- Promoting a sense of international community
- Helping people develop their interest and involvement in universal education for compassion and wisdom
- Supporting collaborative working
- Delighting in other people's success stories and positive experiences
- Offering a space to consult and discuss issues concerning FDCW
- Becoming a planning platform for FDCW meetings
- Offering communication between closed groups (regional coordinators, board, etc.)
To leave us your comments and suggestions please email: info (at) compassionandwisdom.org